Effective date of last update: March 1st 2017
We thank you for visiting novalumina.com (the “Website”).
For the purposes of this Policy, any reference to the Corporation is deemed to include its affiliates, subsidiaries and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees and other representatives.
If you do not agree to comply with the terms and conditions regarding our collection, use, communication, sharing, and management of personal information as set out in this Policy, please do not use this Website and cease its use immediately.
You may choose to provide us with personal information when you visit the Website or when you speak with a ticket agent by telephone. For example, you could be asked to provide personal information by telephone or when you complete a transaction on the Website to purchase tickets or when you initiate contact with us through any means provided on the Website, including your last name, first name, mailing address, billing address, shipping address, city, province, country of residence, age, gender, home phone number, cellphone number, e-mail address, credit card number and expiry date, CVV number, as well as any other personal information that you may provide when ordering tickets online. Other unique personal information can be requested to let you access certain sections of the Website, including your username and password.
Other information is automatically collected when you visit the Website, including your IP address.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information that you provide when you make a purchase on the Website or when you use other functionalities of the Website, including when you participate in the following activities:
- Making a purchase on the Website;
- Subscribing to our mailing list, newsletter and e-mail communications in order to receive promotional offers and our latest news; and/or
- Communicating with us to ask a question, submit a comment or file a complaint (customer service).
Browsing or making a purchase on the Website. We offer you the possibility to proceed with the purchase of tickets on the Website. We use the personal information that we collect to process your order, complete the transaction with your financial institution and ship the purchased tickets to you, either by mail or e-mail.
Subscribing to our mailing list, newsletter and e-mail communications. Sometimes, we may collect personal information (including your last name, first name, mailing address, billing address, shipping address, city, province, country of residence, age, gender, home phone number, cellphone and e-mail address) to send you mailings or e-mails containing our latest news, products, services or promotions as well as those of our partners (in this respect, please refer to the section titled “Disclosure of Personal Information” below). You can unsubscribe from our e-mail list at all times by following the instructions provided at the end of every email. You can also unsubscribe from our mailing or e-mail list by following the instructions set out in the section titled “Contact us” below. Your request will be processed within the applicable statutory timeframes.
Communicating with us to ask a question, submit a comment or file a complaint (customer service). If you choose to send us an electronic feedback form or to send comments, questions or feedback via e-mail, we collect some personal information as well as your comments, suggestions and feedback. This personal information is used to respond to your comments, questions or feedback. We can also keep this information to help you in the future. We can also use your comments, suggestions and feedback to monitor and/or enhance our products and service offerings and the Website.
Management database and customer relationship management (CRM). When you participate in one of the above-mentioned activities, we collect personal information provided to complete and update our customer relationship database and we provide this personal information to our partners so that they can also maintain such database (in this respect, please refer to the section titled “Disclosure of Personal Information” below). In this context, the personal information collected is used to generate marketing lists and internal reports particularly on the traffic statistics or the relationships between you and the Corporation or its partners in order to monitor and/or enhance the products or services available to you as well as the Website.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THE WEBSITE
IP address and click stream data. When you visit our Website, the Corporation may collect certain information from you. For all visitors of the Website, we collect the IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, click stream data as well as other information including the websites visited just before and just after the Website, the pages viewed, browser version, operating system, your internet provider, the average time spent on the Website as well as the date of your visit. We use this information to administer the Website, monitor and enhance the products and services as well as the Website, to understand how the Website is used, to understand which sections of the Website are the most popular and to analyze trends and use habits.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Principle: Unless specifically stated in this Policy, we will not disclose, rent, sell or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties, without your consent.
Disclosure to Moment Factory. Moment Factory Studios Inc. (“Moment Factory”) participated in the creation of the event for which the Corporation sells tickets on the Website.
For the purposes of this Policy, any reference to Moment Factory is deemed to include its affiliates, subsidiaries and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees and other representatives.
The Corporation may disclose to Moment Factory your personal information collected in accordance with this Policy. Moment Factory will use the personal information for the following purposes:
- Subscribing to mailing list, newsletter and e-mail communications of Moment Factory. Moment Factory may use the personal information provided by the Corporation to send you e-mails containing the latest news or other information related to products, services or promotions offered by Moment Factory. You can unsubscribe from Moment Factory’s e-mail list at all times by following the instructions provided at the end of every email.
- Management database and customer relationship management (CRM). Moment Factory may use the personal information provided by the Corporation to complete and update its customer relationship database. In this context, the personal information collected is used to generate marketing lists and internal reports particularly on the traffic statistics or the relationships between you and the Corporation or its partners in order to monitor and/or enhance the products or services available to you as well as the Website.
Other Exceptions: In addition to the disclosure to Moment Factory, we may transfer your personal information to:
- service providers, i.e. third parties (or otherwise make your personal information available to them) who provide services on our behalf in Canada, in the Unites States or abroad. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes;
- to entities, organizations and authorities for legal purposes. In other words, we and our service providers can disclose your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law. We may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and to prevent actual or suspect loss or harm to persons or property; and/or
- to another entity in connection with the sale of all or part of our business or the sale or transfer of the assets or if we otherwise participate in as merger or transfer of business. In that case, we may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of the transaction.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Corporation has implemented and applies reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures aiming to protect the personal information in the Corporation’s custody and control against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure.
We have personal information retention processes designed to retain personal information of our customers for no longer than necessary for the purposes stated above or to otherwise meet legal requirements.
TRANSFERRING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
In some circumstances, personal information may be collected, communicated and used and stored outside of Canada by third party service providers of the Corporation, and such personal information may be subject to disclosure in accordance with the laws applicable in the jurisdiction in which the information is processed or stored. These laws may not provide the same level of protection as Canadian privacy laws.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information that we have in our custody or control, subject to certain exceptions provided by law. You may request to access update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information that we have in our custody or control by emailing or writing to us at the contact information set out below. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying your identity when you request to access or update your personal information records.
This Privacy may be updated periodically to reflect changes to the applicable laws or to our personal information practices. The revised Policy will be posted on this Website. We will treat personal information in a manner consistent with the version of the Policy in effect when we collected your information, unless we have your consent to treat it differently.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT TO THE RETENTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE
You may withdraw your consent to our retention, use or disclosure of your personal information at any time by contacting us as set out below in the “Contact Us” section. However, if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to respond to your requests, process your requests or provide you with any help regarding the Website.